Warming up!!

bigsheep_imp

Been there
Thread starter
So I've got my bike in from Cleveland and already have about 400 km in the saddle. I did the same loop as the time I needed Polish MacGyver's help to get home with out a worry.

My cousin came over yesterday and we soldered his bike back together and he rode it home to keep at his place. He considered selling the bike a few months back, even put it on Kijiji, but I think he's going to keep it now. After work today looks fantastic for a ride too!!
 
That 400 is a good looking bike. Honda was really knocking bike designs out of the park back then. If Honda would have made the CB1100 look like that I would have loved it.
 
Ferret, I couldn't agree more. The '80 CB400T, '79 and newer CB750F, and CBX were all gorgeous bikes then and in my opinion, still are today.
 
Big sheep... Cycle World Magazine built that bike and raffled it off for a good cause. A guy 6 miles from me won it. He kept it about 2 weeks and sold it to a guy from Mo or Ark or someplace. I never even got to see it. Arrgghh. Just a beautiful bike. There is a thread on it here someplace.
 
Back
Top