LoneWoof_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
It's a little vague in the manual. So, what are your warm-up procedures on your CB before you ride off?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:The ferret_imp said:I give it a minute or two at idle and then I too have almost a mile to ride at 25 mph to get out to a main road. After that I ride as normal. Some would say I never ride at above warm up rpms anyway lol
(+1) Although in the colder climate, one can't wait forever. That means sometimes, "big klunk 'n' go". Usually by the first major intersection the engine block is toasty warm, and idle is down.jimgl3_imp said:I crank mine and listen for it to idle down. once it does, I go.