Want to buy CB1100ex

alextexan_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello Guys,

Is there any source that I can buy a brand new or preowned very low miles and excellent condition 2017 CB1100EX?

Or imported from UK or Japan? But it seems the bike must 25 years old to import to US.

Thank you guys.

Alex
 
Welcome to the forum, alextexan. Good luck with your search.
 
Welcome Alex!
 
Welcome...

Not sure about a new one but there is one with low miles at grapevine Honda. Unsure if the price they are asking is realistic.
 
Welcome aboard. The search for a specific model of CB might take a while but will make it that much more special when you find it.
 
Welcome, Alex! I found my 2017 CB1100EX (1700 miles, mint condition) last May at a dealer here in Dallas, so it's possible. In that case, I found the listing on CycleTrader.com.

Good luck with the search!
 
We had a similar request before, after which I checked a few sites in the U.K. There were a lot of 2013/2014 models for sale, but very few 2017 or later. Different in Germany, lot's of 2017/2018 RS these days (but only few EX). The problem is the price at the current $ exchange rate.
Keep looking in the U.S., it's your best bet.
But if you're serious about importing "your" EX from old Europe, I will certainly help.
 
alextexan_imp said:
Hello Guys,

Is there any source that I can buy a brand new or preowned very low miles and excellent condition 2017 CB1100EX?

Or imported from UK or Japan? But it seems the bike must 25 years old to import to US.

Thank you guys.

Alex
Check DFW Honda in Dallas. They have one w/about1700 miles. I bought mine in Houston w/almost 1200 miles last year.
They want too much, $11,600. I told them I paid only $9500 for one, last year (2019) with only 1200 miles on it. I am sure they would go lower. They wanted $10,000 for mine when I showed up.
PS...just noticed you are new, forgive my manners. I am still a relatively new guy here too. Not in age, but just time served. Welcome. It is a great Forum. Much easier to use than the Suzuki GS Forum.
 
These prices are skyrocketing! I feel more reasonable about what I paid a couple years ago for my '17. $9,000 with 1000 miles, and that was with the Pipemasters exhaust (original included as well). I remember I got my '14 model in 2016 for $7500otd brand new from the dealership, now even used ones are going for more! It seems to be fairly recent, in the last year and a half maybe, that the values have started trending up.
 
iamheero_imp said:
These prices are skyrocketing! I feel more reasonable about what I paid a couple years ago for my '17. $9,000 with 1000 miles, and that was with the Pipemasters exhaust (original included as well). I remember I got my '14 model in 2016 for $7500otd brand new from the dealership, now even used ones are going for more! It seems to be fairly recent, in the last year and a half maybe, that the values have started trending up.
I can't help but wonder if dealer pricing reflects warm sales; two different dealers have told me that the demand is there after months and months of few new bikes arriving. So supply of new bikes dwindles, demand increases and this spills over to used bikes.
 
Cormanus, the Inland Empire is a general term that refers to the vast populated area of southern California that is east of Orange County, L.A. and northern San Diego.

I wonder why people in the I.E. didn't want to keep their CBs?
 
Back
Top