Want black mirrors

After living with them for 2 weeks, my conclusion is that the CB500 mirrors fit perfectly, look much better that the 'period correct' chrome lollipops, and are very affordable.
But the big bonus is the massively superior functionality. They give a *much* better view to the rear, easily showing twice, maybe three times as much of what is going on back there.
Want to make one mod? This is it.
 
I'm not totally against my stock mirrors, but the CB500F mirrors do look good.

Where is the best, cheapest place to get them?
 
Got Mine from Gearhead.com

offroadfx4_imp said:
I'm not totally against my stock mirrors, but the CB500F mirrors do look good.

Where is the best, cheapest place to get them?
Of course, taste is in the eye of the beholder, and this is RetroBike, no doubt -- that's why I got it, because I couldn't possibly afford a CB750 waaay back when. But somehow, those mirrors just call too much attention to themselves for me. Otherwise, this bike is just ... beautiful, a work of industrial art.

Mike Bee_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Maybe I'm a dork...okay, I am a dork...but beyond that, I like my chrome lollipop mirrors.
I like mine too - they're retro like me!

~ The Bee
I like mine too - they're retro like me!

~ The Bee
 
I liked the stock mirrors at first, but the lower mirrors on my other bikes corrupted me. CB500 look backers for me! :)
 
Back
Top