Vintage Rally

el duque_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Small Vintage rally on Vashon Island, WA
Today.
Put on by the VME Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
Bike viewing, run around the island poker run, fun and games.
I saw one other CB 1100

9e50210fa759370804a3a8a23a6cc402.jpg


b3c3f444f0babea7f0d2c77d716de272.jpg


64c64dec5be194493dd4ba5156e0c029.jpg


f613b1435ddc4239d67a276986c2b834.jpg


cd5ac4710e3917353d883066cd581e37.jpg


2ed2e12bfbf6a8df46b884bfeeeb5270.jpg


9e709c8ee17bd278e0b4774106c23257.jpg


81b6913b7a9546ed681cf04ca793364f.jpg


cdbc60aba5ad3d1126321c09ef1fff85.jpg


bdeb08d08cdbb7e3b0ab6ab80a609273.jpg


2f8032ddb0221179818ee6a357571b30.jpg


db48ded00a476008fd2e24af58520726.jpg


6a442d4925b36c5c1eca6cf3b7428724.jpg


221f776558c2561391ac3fefbcefa8a2.jpg
 
Yes. Great photos indeed. Thanks, el duque. There’s some lovely bikes in there.
 
Thanks much. that 1974 cb750 boss maroon was once the love of my life.
almost like seeing your old girl friend that still looks great and makes your heart skip = could be the AFIB though ;]
 
El duque,
Thanks for sharing...had to take a pain killer after watching these pics...CBX in this beautiful condition is my love besides CB :D:thumbsup:
:cool:
 
Thread starter
Yeah Us2b...I hear ya. Smiles all around.
Yes PeterB - the CBX was very nice.
Lots of older gents attend this rally. Fun to watch the red faced huffing and puffing old farts try to kick start their vintage rides. I'm of that era - thats why its fun! I can relate.

linky to the club.
Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts

couple more from a year or two.

c05aa975657bd32982f68fbe732d7a7a.jpg


07e95e4ad74f412ae38cebc4b41e6f81.jpg


a195e8624a095f3d1542eb1f4851124b.jpg


f225794766d3ce0745a8fe79cd41df55.jpg


285b1ae1a99eea7492c0afde3e380c18.jpg


bada1af3619e7dc01e03cb80e315ce2c.jpg


speaking of 750's Time and $$$
6b3e8e511a6d206a83e789dd5c655b71.jpg


64fbf3810ca8f95c4d5d942771e3c81e.jpg


248eedf27e2d3fd74fa494990b6469e5.jpg


1d026ec5e810560f4af55517501c0bdb.jpg
 
Back
Top