Vintage Honda in my backyard.

Offroad

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was surprised to see this in the local paper....a vintage Honda collector with 60+ Hondas.

https://www.courierpress.com/story/...repairs-vintage-honda-motorcycles/4222213001/

869664d41bb87c9d95f13bbbaa3017bb.png


More pictures can be seen on his facebook page:
Facebook
 
If we had had more time Offroad, I'd have taken you over to the house of the owner of the Honda/Yamaha shop where you parked your rig when we went to PA, and you could have seen 300 collectible motorcycles.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
If we had had more time Offroad, I'd have taken you over to the house of the owner of the Honda/Yamaha shop where you parked your rig when we went to PA, and you could have seen 300 collectible motorcycles.
I would like that! I will have nothing but time soon, maybe we can do that sometime.
 
sounds like a plan..when you ride over to ride my roads we will do that
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If we had had more time Offroad, I'd have taken you over to the house of the owner of the Honda/Yamaha shop where you parked your rig when we went to PA, and you could have seen 300 collectible motorcycles.
I would like that! I will have nothing but time soon, maybe we can do that sometime.
I would like that! I will have nothing but time soon, maybe we can do that sometime.
psssst.... would 3 be a crowd?
 
You are absolutely welcome MTC
 
Just don't pick the first week in July and I'll be there. (Said with all the confidence of someone that hasn't checked with his spouse)
 
Lol wait until I tell Mr Bellamy we are all coming to his house to look at his private collection lol
 
Back
Top