VIN #0241 Is Home To Roost!

Thread starter
Rick Froscheiser_imp said:
The new bike looks great! The long wait was well worth it I believe.
Ride safe my friend

Thanks Rick, now if only I had your CBX, my red Honda dream collection would be complete! Happy Trails! :thumbsup:
 
Damfino_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
Wow, its a beauty, you won't be able to stop looking at it.... I still do mine and had it a year!
I know just what you mean, Hiker. I keep hearing my wife calling me to come back in the house! Shhhhhhh! I'm not answering her! ;)
I'm guessing that she could hear the "Vrooom, Vrooom" noises you were making out there. Dead giveaway every time.

Glad it finally came in and I hope that the weather complies soon!
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
Wow, its a beauty, you won't be able to stop looking at it.... I still do mine and had it a year!
I know just what you mean, Hiker. I keep hearing my wife calling me to come back in the house! Shhhhhhh! I'm not answering her! ;)
I'm guessing that she could hear the "Vrooom, Vrooom" noises you were making out there. Dead giveaway every time.

Glad it finally came in and I hope that the weather complies soon!
I'm guessing that she could hear the "Vrooom, Vrooom" noises you were making out there. Dead giveaway every time.

Glad it finally came in and I hope that the weather complies soon!
Thanks, Guth! And thank you, from another member, for this wonderful forum. While it would still be fun just to get a new bike, it's even better having a group of like-minded enthusiasts to share it with!
 
Nicely put, Damfino.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I wish someone would thank me for being a member. ;) lol
Michael
Thank you, Michael.
 
Finally got a pic of my bike up!
c07bf4a56ad3775c9ad1793ed2dad417.jpg


Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
 
ss2wheels_imp said:
Finally got a pic of my bike up!
c07bf4a56ad3775c9ad1793ed2dad417.jpg


Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
Wow these 14 dlxs just look great! (not that the 13's don't) it's just the 14's just appeal to me so much. Gaiters look great SS :thumbsup:
 
Thanks guys, I am just so darn excited that my son finally hooked my phone up and taught me how to post pics, yes mike I think for me the tapatalk is the way to go.You see like Forest Gump I'm not a very smart man but I do know alot about motorcycles.Lol
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol SS. I'm the forest gump of this forum. I rode the short bus lol. Glad you can post pics. :)
I always mess with my son and tell him he rode the short bus, he says yea dad and you were the driver:rofl:

Why when I post is it multiple times?
 
Thread starter
ss2wheels_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol SS. I'm the forest gump of this forum. I rode the short bus lol. Glad you can post pics. :)
I always mess with my son and tell him he rode the short bus, he says yea dad and you were the driver:rofl:

Why when I post is it multiple times?
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D
 
Damfino_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol SS. I'm the forest gump of this forum. I rode the short bus lol. Glad you can post pics. :)
I always mess with my son and tell him he rode the short bus, he says yea dad and you were the driver:rofl:

Why when I post is it multiple times?
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D Damfino, is it something I did or does it just happen?
 
Thread starter
ss2wheels_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
ss2wheels_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol SS. I'm the forest gump of this forum. I rode the short bus lol. Glad you can post pics. :)
I always mess with my son and tell him he rode the short bus, he says yea dad and you were the driver:rofl:

Why when I post is it multiple times?
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D Damfino, is it something I did or does it just happen?
Well Forrest, this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know how many times your reply will post...:D Damfino, is it something I did or does it just happen?
I recall this being discussed in another thread that it was 'just happening'? I've seen it happen to others before, but not lately. A good person to ask would be Mickey aka The Ferret.
 
My understanding is that it happens with certain servers (is that what you call your hosting entity)

I've seen 2, 3 and 4 of them at a time. I try and clean them up for you because it makes it hard to read, but I miss some.
 
Back
Top