Scotty_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Well thank you!peterbaron_imp said:Excellent and professional job Scotty!!
The best part:
1. priming the oil filter = no dry running
2. tilting the bike = to get rid of "trapped" used oil....oil was clear
3. new washer and torquing the drain plug
Thanks! I thought I was anal. LOL!Sparky80_imp said:nice... but what's a 710 fill plug?
Fill plug is upside-down and would drive me crazy!!
Hey everybody, thanks for your generous comments. Feels good.Enzofour_imp said:Hi Scotty, good job.
In total, how much oil did you put in?
I asked you this question because I have difficulty checking the level as described in the manual.Enzofour_imp said:Hi Scotty, good job.
In total, how much oil did you put in?
I asked you this question because I have difficulty checking the level as described in the manual.Enzofour_imp said:I asked you this question because I have difficulty checking the level as described in the manual.Enzofour_imp said:Hi Scotty, good job.
In total, how much oil did you put in?
Even after 1/2 hour from switching off, the level control window is completely full, only after a few hours, when the engine is completely cold, the level drops to the maximum mark.
Use Motul 7100 10w30 qta 3,8 Lit. with Hiflo filter change