Venture 12V heated glove liners

Gingersdaddy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Well I was able to get out for a short ride this afternoon, 38 deg. here. My snow pants arrived a couple of days ago and the Venture glove liners came yesterday. The glove liners came with the spilt harness and the fused battery harness. Hooked everything up without a controller and the liners worked great. My regular gloves are a little tight with the liners, I may need to order a set of 3xl gloves to use with the liners. Only other item I need now is the jacket liner.
The gloves together draw 4 amps the Jacket liner is rated at 8 amps so maybe I can leave the Honda Generator at home.:rofl:
 
I tried on some warm n safe/ first gear glove liners with my reg winter gloves and they were tight too. Im thinking about looking for some of those crab claw gloves with 2 finger sticking out and 3 fingers together in the next larger size
 
Back
Top