fredkb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I just installed the ventura sport rack / grab bar.
Remove grab handle and insert sport rack.
Next, add sport bag.
I wanted the rack so I could have some storage area when carrying a passenger. I have a seat bag that works great when I ride alone, although you have to kick your leg up high when mounting / dismounting bike. With the sport rack, I do not have to raise my leg so high, as my leg clears the rack by 3 or 4 inches.I can remove rack and install grab handle when I want the bike to look sporty without the luggage rack taking away from the looks. Here is a picture with sport bag, seat bag and magnetic tank bag.
Later I may order the pack rack and a larger bag.These next 2 pictures are not of my bike.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Remove grab handle and insert sport rack.
Next, add sport bag.
I wanted the rack so I could have some storage area when carrying a passenger. I have a seat bag that works great when I ride alone, although you have to kick your leg up high when mounting / dismounting bike. With the sport rack, I do not have to raise my leg so high, as my leg clears the rack by 3 or 4 inches.I can remove rack and install grab handle when I want the bike to look sporty without the luggage rack taking away from the looks. Here is a picture with sport bag, seat bag and magnetic tank bag.
Later I may order the pack rack and a larger bag.These next 2 pictures are not of my bike.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
