Ventura Luggage system

J.W._imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I fitted the Ventura luggage system today to my 1100, very impressed really easy to fit. The luggage is good and spacious.
 
+1 for pix!

I've always liked the Ventura system. Started with it fifteen years ago on my Triumph Thunderbird Sport. Very practical, not at all bad looking, secure on the bike but unbelievably quick to detach. And waterproof covers. What's not to like?!
 
I've been using this system on my former Honda Hawk and my current CB900F for nearly 20 years.
It's a great system and has gone with me to various areas of north eastern North America.
 
had it on my cb750 nighthawk.
although i don't have that bike anymore.
anyone on the board need it??

oh and another +1 for pics.
 
That problem was solved in Europe looong time ago:

9c4e2ebb84300814466d8af260ec7073.jpg
 
CB4ME_imp said:
I'd have to be a gymnast to get on the bike! :)
LOL, well, you do have to throw your leg up and over the saddle and then slide on the rest of the way :D
If you're not capable of doing that then it would be a problem.
Both of the bikes in the picture aren't really saddlebags friendly because of the exhaust system and plastic body panels, so an up-on-top system works best.
 
I just put an 'Iron Rider' standard size bag on my bare Givi rack. For what I do it's plenty of room. I decided to go with a bag over a hard case so maybe I'll have other uses during the off-season.

It says my picture is to large, about $100 on Amazon.
 
here are some pics of my bike. I installed system about a year ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
b8a2d09c2d18812755c6460a0b674883.jpg
a10d949d0d205fdf4eb8f37b10aa63b4.jpg
0161ee8ac9e6c238adaab15fe50b0150.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top