Vario Footpeg replacement mounting bolts

Ojiisan_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey everyone. Would anybody here know where I can get STEEL replacement bolts for the Vario footpegs, or at least what size, pitch, etc. they are? Both of mine have stripped out the Hex hole, and I will need to drill them out and replace, but I would like to purchase the new ones before hand.

Thanks in advance : )
 
The bolt inside the peg is a m 6/ 1.00 and one inch long.
The bolt on the extender is a m 8/ 1.25 and is just over half an inch
Both use a 5 mm hex driver.
I hope this will help you !
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
The bolt inside the peg is a m 6/ 1.00 and one inch long.
The bolt on the extender is a m 8/ 1.25 and is just over half an inch
Both use a 5 mm hex driver.
I hope this will help you !
Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my post! I luckily found an industrial fastener supply 10 minutes away from me tucked away in a warehouse, and they matched me right up! Stainless is the way to go.
 
Back
Top