Vanity Plate...

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ended up going with "CB11" since CB1100 is too many characters for our 5 digit limit on MC plates. Any other ones of interest seen or owned out there?
1c01882d030260d550ebc2445d213220.JPG
 
Cool.

Ohio gets too much for a vanity plate for me to consider it
 
That's a cool plate and gets me thinking again of doing that too.
Vanity plates are available here, but like the ferret, the annual cost puts me off.
It just doesn't seem like a justifiable cost and I would rather spend the money on the bikes.
But.....CBMC.......hmmmmmm.......... I like the sound of that :D
 
Thread starter
I think it's about $40 a year or every registration for the plate, on my 900 Ninja I used to have "CU", needed something more subdued on our CB.
INTP, I live between Newark and Hockessin in Delaware, I always run into people who have spent some time here.
I am rare in that I was born and raised in Delaware.
 
My 2013 cb1100 has "2EZ2CY" for a plate, my 1998 cbr1100xx has "EZ2CY"! Gotta love it! Not advanced enough with computers yet to post pictures, someday, always so busy, who came up with working for a living as a good idea anyway? Love the site, the info, the stories and the ideas, humorous as well!
 
HikerToo_imp said:
I think it's about $40 a year or every registration for the plate, on my 900 Ninja I used to have "CU", needed something more subdued on our CB.
INTP, I live between Newark and Hockessin in Delaware, I always run into people who have spent some time here.
I am rare in that I was born and raised in Delaware.
My parents live in lower-slower. If you are planning on going to OC bike week in the fall we should meet up.
 
Back
Top