Vance&Hines

Stealth128_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Not that I care but my friend who just purchased a CB 1100 asked about a Vance&Hines 4 into one exhaust. I had several 750 Nighthawks with them. Anyway They seem to have poor chrome that rusted had to bend the pipes to get them to fit correctly. What is on the market that would have the same look and of course much better quality then what Hines produced?
 
I would tell to look at a Yoshimura slip on exhaust. I have one on mine and am very pleased with it. It also comes with hardware to keep the center stand which some do not.
 
Thread starter
1100rider_imp said:
I would tell to look at a Yoshimura slip on exhaust. I have one on mine and am very pleased with it. It also comes with hardware to keep the center stand which some do not.
Thanks already discussed she wants a full system.that looks like the Vance&Hines
But much better quality.
 
I just bought a 1983 CB1100f the motor looks about the same as my 14 deluxe! Exhaust my work not sure. But I might find out. My 83 is a one owner 15,000 miles runs strong and has the bassanni ( misspelled) pipe
 
Ohhh...I loved the deep, mellow tone of a Bassani exhaust. I don't know if they're even still around, but you sure don't see them anymore like you used to.
 
Great looking pipe, especially on that black bike (although I think black side covers would really make this bike). And it definitely has the correct '70s/'80s look, instead of the slip-on cans that most systems have for these bikes. Unfortunately, I'd be hard-pressed to put anything but chrome on my red '13...
 
Back
Top