max
Road warrior
Joe since you're here i'm interested which shim sizes you have stocked up on and how many?
I start at 1.90 and step with 0.025 up to 2.175 with 5 of each, they also fit under my cb919 and the cb1000r in mostly the same thickness sizes and live under an oil film, last thing i want is a rusty shim to throw the measurement off, should i get some more?
I start at 1.90 and step with 0.025 up to 2.175 with 5 of each, they also fit under my cb919 and the cb1000r in mostly the same thickness sizes and live under an oil film, last thing i want is a rusty shim to throw the measurement off, should i get some more?



, I have vacuum bleeder and compressor handy...how to do it , has been in my head for the last 4 decades.
hy: