USB Borescopes Inspection Camera

Could I do my own colonoscopy with one of those?
 
YOU could Cormanus. The jet engine guys at work have borescopes and the jokes always come out when the borescope does!
 
On a more serious note. For less than $20 bucks, I might order one. It would be fine for anything I'd need it for.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
On a more serious note. For less than $20 bucks, I might order one. It would be fine for anything I'd need it for.
+1, pretty cool item.
 
Thread starter
Bought it.
It works just like your cameras phone does now. One of the best tools I have found in a long time.

Day one:
Want to see if anyone notices that bald spot?
Watch the birds eat from inside the bird feeder.
I did drop my credit card between the seat and the console.
What clicks inside my door when I put the window down, but does not do it when
the door cover is off?
 
Hummm, I have a bird feeder. And a bald spot :) Guess I need to get that borescope on order.
 
Back
Top