USA CB1100 deluxe!! White ! What ?

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I just ordered from samurider the white deluxe gas tank and side covers. He has them in stock. Should have by end of next week. I will post pics when I get them in. :).
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I just ordered from samurider the white deluxe gas tank and side covers. He has them in stock. Should have by end of next week. I will post pics when I get them in. :).
You did pay off that loan with the money I sent, right? :P

I can't wait to see your bike! :thumbsup:
 
That should look nice ridem
 
Damn, the guys sells a few Schrader Valve Covers and the next thing you know he's ordering exotic accessories from faraway lands.

The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well at CB1100Forum.com!
 
Ridem - 1st to buy a second Deluxe, 1st to convert one to white. Outstanding!

You ready to pull the tank and swap out the fuel pump? Ack may be able to help.

Lots of pictures please, especially of the 2 together.
 
Thread starter
I have had the tank off my first deluxe several times I had to remove it to get to the ECM. One bolt unplug one wire connector, disconnect fuel line and one vent tube. About 4 min. But have not had fuel pump and sending unit out. And a dog ate my shop manual lol. That's true about the dog. But I got a new manual on the way :)
 
Thread starter
Thanks ferret good info. I have removed lots of in tank sending units and fuel pumps in cars. Some you would think no way it can come out of the hole in tank but some you have to turn just rite and not bend anything But I will talk to popgun about it!! He will calling me about the ST ramping! Lol
 
Ridem,

Its easy to swap the pump. Just some screws hold it in. And like Ack told me, the rubber gasket is new so there is no need to replace it like the manual says. I just have to look up the torque value on the screws. I have some pics I'll email you later. They were just quick snaps and not as good as some on here post, but they work.

Being a mechanic, you will NOT have a problem with this.
 
Thread starter
Lol SS. I'm so broke now. I'm eating a potted meat and crackers for breakfast
Popgun. Thanks for the info. I hope to have it by the end of next week. He is sending me a new gasket. I will look at the one that's on it and if it looks good I will box the new one up with my red tank. :)
 
I've been drooling over that pearl essence white ever since Honda used it on the CX500T. We had a white 2009 Griso at breakfast this morning. It looks even better with my dark burnt sienna and chocolate brown seat (I have the Tenni Green SE version) so if you go with a custom seat you may want to look at the deep browns. Serious drool factor.
 
Thread starter
The color is pearl sunbeam white. I never seen one in person just in pics! Will my bike look like a 70,s model toaster? Lol
 
Nope. More like the proper frosting on red velvet cake.

You'll gain weight just by riding her. :)
 
Thread starter
Lol Rboe. CIP57 I can't wait either! I just got most of the gas out of the red tank. Down to one bar. My hose want get all the way down in the bottom I'm guessing it's hitting the fuel pump or sending unit. I'm trying to be ready when it gets here! :). I hope he mails it today or tomorrow so maybe I will have it by Friday. Just call me MR sunbeam lol
 
Back
Top