Us young ones get up to no good on the CB too!

anyonecandoanything_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I moved to the west coast - brought nothing but some clothes and my CB! Starting a new.

e61cfb21e682d66ab98e4cb0f185620a.jpg
 
Wow, that's hardcore. West coast of US or Canada? Best of luck on your new beginnings.

Beautiful photo BTW
 
Great photo (from the looks of the background it's BC). I'm in Van, will keep an eye out for you around the local BC hot-spots. Best of luck getting settled in.
 
You mean you actually packed your clothes, strapped it down on the CB, took off, and rode to the other side of the country!? Dang!
Who took the picture?
 
Then came Bronson...

Good luck on your new adventure. Keep us posted!
 
That's awesome hope all goes well and I love the blue. I gotta ask what is That bag strapped to? Is there a sissy bar hidden under there or did you rig something up?
 
Do it while you can, before you grow too many roots.
my wife and I are always looking for Utopia in our travels/vacations, but born and raised in Delaware, so many years at one company, will probably not move before retirement now...
 
I love the red paint job my CB has, but if I had a choice of color (colour) when I bought it, that lovely blue would be hard to resist!

The Bee
 
Good luck ACDE! That's a great shot. You look pretty happy.
 
Back
Top