US Colour

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
OK, color to you guys!

Is it right that the CB1100 only comes in that lovely red in the US? How do you figure that? For the 2 years or so in it was on sale in Australia it was sold in red, black, blue and white.

I rather wanted a red one, but I was buying second hand and had to settle for black. I would have settled just as quickly for white or blue just to get my hands on one.
 
Trade your black tank for a red one! Then you have a red bike. I am sure you can find some takers here in the forum. :)

Yes you are correct we ONLY had/have Red available for the for now only model released in the US, the 2013.
 
Theres a red tank for sale in the Classified section.
$300 shipped in the US, maybe he would ship outside the country for a bit more.
 
Thread starter
Thank you branew and dBuster. I guess I could get a red tank. I'd rather spend the money on other things and, anyway, I really like the black as well.
 
Thread starter
Me too.
 
Honda could dip this fuel tank in that baby $h!+ green color used on the BMW S1000RR and the Honda CB1000R, and it'd still look good!

:D
 
I never cease to be impressed with just how good the paint on the CB is. Especially the tank. Short of a CVO Harley it's the best OEM paint I've seen on any factory bike. Even the frame paint looks amazing when it's waxed and shiny.
 
Honda\"Mikey\"_imp" pid="79431" dateline="1386709920 said:
This bike is beautiful in red but I think it would look good in just about any color.
It really would. It would be cool to have a gold or lighter blue color like some of the older Hondas.
 
Back
Top