Upper engine mounting bolts

skimhitz_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to install a set of SW-Motech crash bars on my CB1100, but I don't have the Honda service manual. Can someone tell me what the torque specifications are for the 4 upper engine mounting bolts? (the two bolts on either side towards the front of the engine) Much appreciated, thanks!
 
The manual says 36 ft/lbs for the 2 on the frame, 44 ft/lbs for the one connected to the engine.

I had a heck of a time on the 2 front bolts - they were on very tight.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
The manual says 36 ft/lbs for the 2 on the frame, 44 ft/lbs for the one connected to the engine.

I had a heck of a time on the 2 front bolts - they were on very tight.
CB4ME
I'm kind of weary about installing mine.
Is this picture correct on the torque ?
Which bolt/nut did you torqued first?
Did you do a side at a time?
Did you prop something (car jack) under the engine?
And can anyone else verify this?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top