upgrade head lights?

bflint

Been there
Thread starter
Can anybody suggest a replacement bulb or some add-on lights? My 2014 CB1100DX head light sucks! It's ok at night on the freeways and well lit roads, but when traveling in countryside or in desert I can't see wtf is out beyond 50 feet ... NOT SAFE.
 
Thread starter
Bought a PIAA H4 XTreme White Plus bulb ($50) from Cycle Gear. Will check out performance tonight.
 
Thread starter
So PIAA H4 XTreme is brighter, but the bigger issue was that my headlight was aligned incorrectly. I used Django's alignment measurements and my beam pointed at a 15" mark off the ground instead of the target 35" mark of the ground. Loosened two allens and reset to correct 35" mark. All is much better now :) May still look into adding external led lights for when I tour. Thanks to all my CB1100 brothers and sisters for you knowledge.
REF: Django alignment post = headlight adjustment
 
Back
Top