Updated Header

rdprdp01

Administrator
Thread starter
It has been suggested we should change the header of the new site to make it easier to know where you are working and to show respect to the legacy site. Please see a quick update we did this morning. Please advise if it is acceptable on an interim basis until I can engage a professional graphics designer. David

84JFyfE.png
 
I think that looks fine. Thanks rdprdp01.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
I think that looks fine. Thanks rdprdp01.

Copy. Will get it deployed asap. David
 
Looks great. No need for a graphic designer.
 
Thread starter
Working on the deployment now. Working on phones properly. Tweaking now for tablets and computers. More to follow after it is dialed in across all devices. Thanks,  everyone, for your kindness and patience. Both are appreciated.


the Ferret said:
Looks great. No need for a graphic designer.

I am not so sure, but it the best I can do! Thanks for the feedback.
 
100% confirmed that this is my DLX before RLET and windshield installation... and my wife is now complaining about my active membership on TWO forums, not just the one before

100% confirmed that this is my DLX before RLET and windshield installation... and my wife is now complaining about my active membership on TWO forums, not just the one before
 
100% confirmed that this is my DLX before RLET and windshield installation... and my wife is now complaining about my active membership on TWO forums, not just the one bef
100% confirmed that this is my DLX before RLET and windshield installation... and my wife is now complaining about my active membership on TWO forums, not just the one before  :)

...somthing not working correctly, couldn't edit previous post???
 
It is WAY too big on my iPad.
 
Doesn't look too bad on mine.
 
It is now way to big for me too lol
 
Thread starter
Please clear your browser cache and reload the website. It should repaginate properly.

The header is taller than the previous header. I need a little time to work on a design, if the Member find it to be distracting. Most folks like it as it is. 

We have what we have until we have something else! At least you can now easily discern old vs new. We also respect the legacy of the old site by not completely ripping off everything. 

More to follow.


From an iPad with sidebar turned on and off


With sidebar turned on viewing from an ipad
 
rdprdp01 said:
Please clear your browser cache and reload the website. It should repaginate properly.

The header is taller than the previous header. I need a little time to work on a design, if the Member find it to be distracting. Most folks like it as it is. 

We have what we have until we have something else! At least you can now easily discern old vs new. We also respect the legacy of the old site by not completely ripping off everything. 

More to follow.


From an iPad with sidebar turned on and off


With sidebar turned on viewing from an ipad




That worked, thanks
 
Thread starter
MagnaRider said:
rdprdp01 said:
Please clear your browser cache and reload the website. It should repaginate properly.

The header is taller than the previous header. I need a little time to work on a design, if the Member find it to be distracting. Most folks like it as it is. 

We have what we have until we have something else! At least you can now easily discern old vs new. We also respect the legacy of the old site by not completely ripping off everything. 

More to follow.


From an iPad with sidebar turned on and off


With sidebar turned on viewing from an ipad




That worked, thanks



 
here are a few screen shots I took with the new Interface on an iPad. Things should be scaling properly now. The toggle for the sidebar appears to be solid now, too.

wxeMhD6.png


i5kk7fF.png



Welcome to Agile Programming!
 
Yeah, it is good for me now too! Thanks!
 
Well, I just jumped in and it looks fantastic. This is on my old desktop, though. I'll have to take a look on my tablet and see how that works. I could get the old site to work fine on my desktop, but not on the tablet. I'll let you know how it goes. Good to see everyone here. Cheers!


Looks good on my tablet. Nice work!
 
Back
Top