unusual perspective

That’s extremely cool. You look like an ad for something expensive and European.

I’m fairly certain I look somewhat different when I roll mine out of the garage, given the amount of grunting involved.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !
Are you sure that's not a press release from 2021's cb1100 final edition announcement?

70a84f59f19bb1439fd1fe54bd2e5a17.jpg


Τέλος εποχής για το αερόψυκτο Honda CB1100 RS


And here I was thinkin' this would look good in a future CB1100 Calendar :idea:
 
haha if people were sending me original shots that good i'd be selling the calendar nationwide in the mall kiosks and using the revenue to fund the forum/rally
 
Thread starter
Here is the website where I first found the photo. No higher resolution seems avalilable, but I think this page of the site (honda.co.jp in Japanese) is nevertheless worth browsing simple for the nice photo effects.
Simply scroll slowly and watch.
CB1100 | Honda公式サイト
Before I forget, should anyone come across a high-res version of this image, I'd appreciate a copy, link or a PM.
 
Haha, I recognized that picture immediately because I happened to pull several ‘still pictures’ while watching that video in September of 2022.
Here’s what I chose as the best one from the group. I personally dated it 2022.
All stills were resized to conform with posting requirements.
The middle picture is unedited from the best “pull.”

Thanks HONDA,
sleeper/RajunCajun
 
Back
Top