unusual perspective

The Gecko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Someone surely knows how to make photos that go right
down to the bones. If I didn't own a CB, this would drive
me out in the snow ... and run to the dealer
:excited:

 
Good thought Gecko .... if only the dealers had them.
 
Lol nope, bike is too clean and rider is too ( pick any) 1) young, 2) slim, 3 ) tall, 4) fashionable
 
^^ or, in my case, pick 'em all!

I've seen that picture before, have I not?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol nope, bike is too clean and rider is too ( pick any) 1) young, 2) slim, 3 ) tall, 4) fashionable
lol

I suppose, ... and the visual act of hesitation at the sight of the snow. That is not a common trait of the Forum furry friend.
 
Thread starter
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !
 
Congratulations to your nephew for a very professional photo. I really like it. And thank you, Gecko, for your perspective. We grow from seeing life from all perspectives.
At this special time of the year, I wish a long and satisfying life to all.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !

Very cool. You should frame that and hang it in your house. Nephew done good.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !
That's awesome! Thanks for the detail behind the shot.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !
Are you sure that's not a press release from 2021's cb1100 final edition announcement?

70a84f59f19bb1439fd1fe54bd2e5a17.jpg


Τέλος εποχής για το αερόψυκτο Honda CB1100 RS
 
Ah … thank you, MrP. I knew I’d seen it before, but couldn’t find it again. Maybe because I was looking for it in a video ad.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !

Very cool. You should frame that and hang it in your house. Nephew done good.
This will make you laugh, I took the image file to a local shop and had them print a poster. It'll come in in a few days, and will hang in my garage, side by side with other "art".
;)
misterprofessionality_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
I am so sorry that I forgot to tell you, it'd me !
The shot is taken by my nephew, standing in the back of my garage playing with his new Canon.
He said he'd order it as a poster for my living room.

Merry Xmas to all of you !! Down-under, and up-over !
Are you sure that's not a press release from 2021's cb1100 final edition announcement?

70a84f59f19bb1439fd1fe54bd2e5a17.jpg


Τέλος εποχής για το αερόψυκτο Honda CB1100 RS
You got to be kidding me, is Honda know for steeling posters from my nephew's online file storage ? The world is no longer what it used to be.
LOL

(ps: you'll forgive me for a bad joke)
 
Back
Top