Until we meet again

bikenut65_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi Guys and Gals
I decided to trade my 2017 CB1100EX.
I really enjoyed riding this bike for the couple of thousand miles I had it from new. It performed great with no problems and I loved the power delivery, handling, feel and the looks.
However, it just did not meet my needs for taking overnight trips with the wife and so I returned to a 2018 Suzuki DL1000XT V- Strom (my former was a 2014).
I had a set of Arrow pipes on the CB which sounded great. I took these off and will put them up for sale on E-Bay etc.
I enjoyed this form and will continue to lurk around as I would like to eventually get another older (2013/2014) CB to custom etc but for much less money.
Grace and peace
 
Congrats on the new Strom. One of my best riding buds has one and loves it. He also had a 2014 and is what he rode when we went to Cali together that year. Zero issues with it. He tried a BMW GS for awhile but returned to a 1000 Strom last year.

Yep give us some ride reports and pics when you get a chance
 
Back
Top