Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012Roper_imp said:Good luck, cb73. I haven't seen a new one for sale in a couple of years. Even good used ones (less than 5K miles) are rare. And still around $10,000.
Now, if you want a new 2017 ST1300, DFW Honda has one for $7000 lower than MSRP![]()
Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012The ferret_imp said:Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012Roper_imp said:Good luck, cb73. I haven't seen a new one for sale in a couple of years. Even good used ones (less than 5K miles) are rare. And still around $10,000.
Now, if you want a new 2017 ST1300, DFW Honda has one for $7000 lower than MSRP![]()
That is relatively easy to fix Rick: Need and get a fourth bike.rickcb_imp said:Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012The ferret_imp said:Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012Roper_imp said:Good luck, cb73. I haven't seen a new one for sale in a couple of years. Even good used ones (less than 5K miles) are rare. And still around $10,000.
Now, if you want a new 2017 ST1300, DFW Honda has one for $7000 lower than MSRP![]()
Actually they still made a police model until 2017. And you can still buy it new for less than $10k. I was shocked and thought about getting one until Jennifer explained I didn't need a third bike.

This seems like my next logical step. I've had for the past eight years a 1973 cb750 that I got from the original owner. It rides nice and all but it needs work so I'd like to get a new one so that I can continue to ride while I calmly get the work done.LakeWylieJoe_imp said:When I was looking for my leftover '14, I called American Honda directly and they gave me the names of a few dealers that had them. Google "American Honda customer service". If there is a new one left somewhere, they will know.
Good choice of word. I wonder what it looks like when uncalmly working on an ol' CB750.cb73_imp said:This seems like my next logical step. I've had for the past eight years a 1973 cb750 that I got from the original owner. It rides nice and all but it needs work so I'd like to get a new one so that I can continue to ride while I calmly get the work done.LakeWylieJoe_imp said:When I was looking for my leftover '14, I called American Honda directly and they gave me the names of a few dealers that had them. Google "American Honda customer service". If there is a new one left somewhere, they will know.

Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012 Yeah, this looks to be a police model. It's black and white, and has a solo seat. Looks like they have a 2016, also.The ferret_imp said:Honda quit making the ST 1300 in 2012Roper_imp said:Good luck, cb73. I haven't seen a new one for sale in a couple of years. Even good used ones (less than 5K miles) are rare. And still around $10,000.
Now, if you want a new 2017 ST1300, DFW Honda has one for $7000 lower than MSRP![]()