Unexpected Christmas present

capttwb136_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Well after riding the CB for a 6 hour trip I decided a different seat would be nice. I've had several Corbins, so I ordered one about a week or so ago. I expected to get it sometime in January. I received a email today from Corbin that said it shipped. It will be here next Wednesday! I ordered one 3/4 of an inch higher. I'll post a pic when it comes.:)
 
Hey Ferret, speaking of Christmas. Is it ok this year if we all get tanked up on nog and go crazy posting? Like last year? :P :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Hey Ferret, speaking of Christmas. Is it ok this year if we all get tanked up on nog and go crazy posting? Like last year? :P :D
Give him a break. Ferret has got grandkids to spoil over Christmas. He doesn't want to be rushing to the keyboard to hit the "Delete Post" button or, heaven forbid, the big red "Banned" button that sits next to, dare I say it, "The Red Telephone".

0ca2adeac40f125aede9d42f042cdbaa.jpg


Cheers
 
:rofl:

Hey Ridem! Merry Christmas :hello:
 
Hey Ptero, how come Fred Mertz is in that picture? :huh:
 
Corbin must be working overtime! I also got an email today informing me that my new seat will be arriving on Wednesday. Merry Christmas!
 
Thread starter
Ron in MO_imp said:
Corbin must be working overtime! I also got an email today informing me that my new seat will be arriving on Wednesday. Merry Christmas!
Great! Nice Christmas present! Merry Christmas! They are forecasting 65 degrees here next Wednesday. :D Might get some rain though.:(
 
Thread starter
The seat came today! 67 degrees outside! Except it was pouring down rain.:( When it stops raining here I'll take a pic or two and post them. It is 3/4" taller than the normal Corbin. Looks pretty close to the standard Corbin seat.
 
quietguy_imp said:
capttwb, just curious but where exactly is "Delmarva peninsula"?

And congrats on your new seat, would love to see it.
Del-Mar-Va = Delaware-Maryland-Virginia. The peninsula in question includes portions of all three states (all of Delaware, actually). See here for google maps image: Google Maps

fritz
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Lol pterodactyl


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merry Christmas, Ridem.
 
Merry Christmas Cormanus. Hope your doing great.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Merry Christmas to everyone. 80 degrees here in Mississippi.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
capttwb136_imp said:
Well after riding the CB for a 6 hour trip I decided a different seat would be nice. I've had several Corbins, so I ordered one about a week or so ago. I expected to get it sometime in January. I received a email today from Corbin that said it shipped. It will be here next Wednesday! I ordered one 3/4 of an inch higher. I'll post a pic when it comes.:)
Great , on my list as well . some sort of high seat .how tall are you ?
 
Thread starter
quietguy_imp said:
I, too will be interested in seeing the new, taller seat.
I'm 6' with a 32" inseam. I have the seat on, it really feels comfortable for a new Corbin. I guess it is that extra padding. Still hasn't stopped raining here, so I haven't been able to try it out yet on a ride. I will post a pic when it stops raining.
 
Back
Top