Unexpected Christmas present

Thread starter
quietguy_imp said:
[url=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/capttwb/media/BMW%20GTL%20oil%20change-10440%20miles%20038_2.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/capttwb/media/BMW%20GTL%20oil%20change-10440%20miles%20044.jpg.html]

The seat is really comfortable for a new Corbin right out of the box. Must be the extra 3/4" of foam padding. I rode about a hundred miles, after the initial 25 miles I completely forgot about the seat. Anytime your seat doesn't enter your mind, you know it's a keeper. My knees are not so cramped now. The only down side is the reach to the ground seems about an inch or two more. Due to the extra padding and the increased width. All in all I love this seat and it should only get better.
 
Thread starter
As a side note, the top box is a Bestem that I did not have properly latched and bounced off its base. It bounced about 6' high and bounced on down into a ditch. I went back after it, discovered it was still intact and only had scratches on the top. A little gloss black touch up paint and from 3-4 feet you can't even tell it took a pretty big spill.
 
Back
Top