unexpected benifit

You guys are killing me LOL :)
 
If my wife connected sex with motorcycles I would need some help. I have eight of them for goodness sake. My motorcycles take the place of sex.

Any claims of virility need to be verified as far as I am concerned but since we can't do that just go ahead and brag boys.

At least I have pictures of my motorcycles And they are for sale. The motorcycles not the wife.
 
StackMan_imp said:
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
If my wife wanted to have sex with my CB110 I'm not sure I'd consider it a "benefit," unexpected or otherwise.

The again, I don't have a wife at the moment, so its a moot question for me.

Does she let you watch?
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
StackMan_imp said:
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
If my wife wanted to have sex with my CB110 I'm not sure I'd consider it a "benefit," unexpected or otherwise.

The again, I don't have a wife at the moment, so its a moot question for me.

Does she let you watch?
If my wife wanted to have sex with my CB110 I'm not sure I'd consider it a "benefit," unexpected or otherwise.

The again, I don't have a wife at the moment, so its a moot question for me.

Does she let you watch?
Lol, you're terrible!
bubblerboy64_imp said:
If my wife connected sex with motorcycles I would need some help. I have eight of them for goodness sake. My motorcycles take the place of sex.

Any claims of virility need to be verified as far as I am concerned but since we can't do that just go ahead and brag boys.

At least I have pictures of my motorcycles And they are for sale. The motorcycles not the wife.

I'm guessing that Vespa is kinda the 'brewers droop' of your collection? :D
 
Back
Top