unexpected benifit

StackMan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
 
StackMan_imp said:
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
 
It did not have that effect on my wife but it did on one of my neighbors wife.
As a good neighbor I obliged to her needs and wants.
 
Houtman_imp said:
It did not have that effect on my wife but it did on one of my neighbors wife.
As a good neighbor I obliged to her needs and wants.
Meanwhile, Spaceman's bar-b-queuing her poodle. (Which tastes like chicken, apparently).
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
I am absolutely mortified by the tone of this thread. Please mortify me some more.

Cheers
Sorry, I'm too busy reading the manual finally about the part where the OP's wife finds you irresistible.
 
Thread starter
Tortuga_imp said:
StackMan_imp said:
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
And my mother
Deanohh_imp said:
Now you are one of those cool motorcycle dudes that she really wanted in the first place.
Actually she wanted a drummer, so 7 years ago she bought me a drum kit "I like drummers" now I know she likes drummers on cool bikes...
 
StackMan_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
StackMan_imp said:
So my wife has been wanting sex every day for the last few months, not that she didn't always like sex (she's Welsh after all) but ever sense I acquired the CB1100.... just saying.
Just me or has everyone experienced this unexpected benefit?
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
And my mother
Deanohh_imp said:
Now you are one of those cool motorcycle dudes that she really wanted in the first place.
Actually she wanted a drummer, so 7 years ago she bought me a drum kit "I like drummers" now I know she likes drummers on cool bikes...
Yes, your wife wants sex with me every single day now!:hello:
And my mother
Deanohh_imp said:
Now you are one of those cool motorcycle dudes that she really wanted in the first place.
Actually she wanted a drummer, so 7 years ago she bought me a drum kit "I like drummers" now I know she likes drummers on cool bikes...
Is that the drum kit I let her have for free so I could get a night off to ride my CB?

:D

Ok, I'll stop now, you've been a good sport! :beerchug:
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
CIP57_imp said:
VTR1000F_imp said:
Are some rubber thingies involved?!
Yep, he used the one off the end of his clutch :)
Yep, he used the one off the end of his clutch :)
Not a good idea......all rubber thingy's have a hole on the end to help with installation....:P
Yep, he used the one off the end of his clutch :)
Not a good idea......all rubber thingy's have a hole on the end to help with installation....:P
Well. Not ALL rubber thingies.
 
Lol. I just got me a ride to honda shop the day my bike got there and rode it back home! Got home with it and ate then rode about 200 miles then put it in my shop with my other bikes. She never knows what I might bring him! She is use to that after being married 35 years! :) I have a good wife :)
Michael


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top