Under-Seat Kit

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Along the lines of having found the Maxpedition Four-by-Six pouch to use as my under-seat toolbox, here's a pic of what I have in the CB's little storage compartment.



Outside the pouch go:
Shop rag*
Kickstand puck*
Owner's Manual (in a ziplock bag)

Inside the Maxpedition Four-by-Six Pouch
Insurance & Registration
4 4" zip ties
4 8" zip ties
Multi Tool
LED Flashlight
Multiple tip screwdriver
Fuse puller
Mini ratchet & metric sockets
Screwdriver tips
Hex screwdriver tips
Roll of electrical tape (duck tape is too big :P )

I also have a tire repair kit that I bring in my luggage for long trips.

What's in your kit?
:cool:
 
I don't know Nemo, you've set the bar kind of high with that photo. I'm feeling a bit intimidated now, lol. Great thread starter.
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
Excellent.
You should see the kit I carry in my Ural - at least 40#'s. Not exactly compact.
The only thing I miss about the NC700x is the frunk (faux tank storage space) where I carried proper tools. Yeah, I'm a boy scout... Can't help it...
:cool:
 
I have my GEICO roadside assistance number in my phone's contact list. I'm starting to think I may have to up my tool kit game. I see you have a fuse puller. Do you have extra fuses too? That's the one thing that I've only ever needed during a roadside repair (on my VFR800).
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I have my GEICO roadside assistance number in my phone's contact list. I'm starting to think I may have to up my tool kit game. I see you have a fuse puller. Do you have extra fuses too? That's the one thing that I've only ever needed during a roadside repair (on my VFR800).
Good point. I'll get some of the most common fuses and add theM.
The ferret_imp said:
I only carry what I think I can actually use out on the road under my seat.



I do carry a tire patch kit and mini compressor in my tail pack when going out of state.

.

Weekend trip with friends, during a roadside stop under the rain I dropped my NC because I didnt see the edge of the pavement. Broke the left front turn signal and bent the shifter. All I had for tools was the crappy screwdriver that came with the bike and my tire repair kit. NEVER AGAIN!

I also want to add a portable tool to adjust the suspension.
 
Nemo_imp said:
Along the lines of having found the Maxpedition Four-by-Six pouch to use as my under-seat toolbox, here's a pic of what I have in the CB's little storage compartment.



Outside the pouch go:
Shop rag*
Kickstand puck*
Owner's Manual (in a ziplock bag)

Inside the Maxpedition Four-by-Six Pouch
Insurance & Registration
4 4" zip ties
4 8" zip ties
Multi Tool
LED Flashlight
Multiple tip screwdriver
Fuse puller
Mini ratchet & metric sockets
Screwdriver tips
Hex screwdriver tips
Roll of electrical tape (duck tape is too big :P )

I also have a tire repair kit that I bring in my luggage for long trips.

What's in your kit?
:cool:
e8a524bc9addc65656ab36c8c0c82ef5.jpg
 
Thread starter
LikeAfox_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
Along the lines of having found the Maxpedition Four-by-Six pouch to use as my under-seat toolbox, here's a pic of what I have in the CB's little storage compartment.



Outside the pouch go:
Shop rag*
Kickstand puck*
Owner's Manual (in a ziplock bag)

Inside the Maxpedition Four-by-Six Pouch
Insurance & Registration
4 4" zip ties
4 8" zip ties
Multi Tool
LED Flashlight
Multiple tip screwdriver
Fuse puller
Mini ratchet & metric sockets
Screwdriver tips
Hex screwdriver tips
Roll of electrical tape (duck tape is too big :P )

I also have a tire repair kit that I bring in my luggage for long trips.

What's in your kit?
:cool:
e8a524bc9addc65656ab36c8c0c82ef5.jpg
b0091071dcbe58d6f4de75c479929dd9.jpg

BOOM!! :beerchug:

Never leave home without your cough syrup! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top