Is there anything worse than getting a new bike and having heavy rain set in?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, these are certainly First World problems. I am thankful I can afford a new bike that I can't yet ride. But still, I was hoping it might be dry when I awoke this morning and could sneak in at least a short ride. Nope, already raining!Cormanus_imp said:Is there anything worse than getting a new bike and having heavy rain set in?
I hope you get to ride that new FZ soon, but as dry as it's been here all summer I have to say I'm really glad it's raining!the_undecider_imp said:Well, these are certainly First World problems. I am thankful I can afford a new bike that I can't yet ride. But still, I was hoping it might be dry when I awoke this morning and could sneak in at least a short ride. Nope, already raining!Cormanus_imp said:Is there anything worse than getting a new bike and having heavy rain set in?
I would much rather have the Tracer 700 twin like the Europeans do:peterbaron_imp said:Hey Nortoon - did you hear the news that the Tracer 900 GT is coming to Canada? Supposed to be at dealers by mid August.Banned_imp said:Hey Nortoon - did you hear the news that the Tracer 900 GT is coming to Canada? Supposed to be at dealers by mid August.Nortoon_imp said:I road an FZ-09 a couple of times when my CBs were in for service. The motor is a hoot and sounds great. Impossible to use 6th gear without risking a ticket though.
Very light feeling and good handling.
It requires Premium gasoline because of its high compression ratio. But if you can afford the bike, you can afford the gas.
For C$14600+ tax and PDI is your$![]()
I hope you get to ride that new FZ soon, but as dry as it's been here all summer I have to say I'm really glad it's raining!CBRider_imp said:I hope you get to ride that new FZ soon, but as dry as it's been here all summer I have to say I'm really glad it's raining!the_undecider_imp said:Well, these are certainly First World problems. I am thankful I can afford a new bike that I can't yet ride. But still, I was hoping it might be dry when I awoke this morning and could sneak in at least a short ride. Nope, already raining!Cormanus_imp said:Is there anything worse than getting a new bike and having heavy rain set in?
I really kinda like the looks of the XSR, but it isn't quite "pretty" enough for me to really love the looks of it. So, I figured why not embrace the fugly and save some money.The ferret_imp said:I can't get past the looks (even on the XSR 900 which is supposedly more retro). My son has a FJ-09. With saddlebags and a trunk it looks better, but still too insectoid FOR ME. I understand they are very good bikes though.
My wife did it for me, so I'll pay it forward for my motorcycleThe ferret_imp said:Embrace the fugly lol. I totally understand that position.
My wife did it for me, so I'll pay it forward for my motorcyclethe_undecider_imp said:My wife did it for me, so I'll pay it forward for my motorcycleThe ferret_imp said:Embrace the fugly lol. I totally understand that position.