UK Bike Shop

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I've been in the UK and went to see if I could find a 2017 bike or two to look at. I found an RS alongside a 2014 EX.

96774ebcc74e4b82e9eb09258bf18451.jpg


7e50d47feee80ce32289606fbfd0d7c3.jpg


I liked the RS a lot, although in my opinion, both 2017 models would look better with a silver engine.

The bloke in the shop then suggested I go and look at the second-hand bikes over the road. I found a 2017 EX (second hand already) and a 2014 EX.

58ef5eb8cc34ebcd4605d318aac2c403.jpg


And, right next to them, a CB1300.

73d84d79ad07fe66654a9e75a3524988.jpg


Apologies for the quality of the photos; there was not a lot of room.
 
Hey there! I've been out of circulation for a bit but stopped in to see what you are up to. Maybe you could pop one of those bike into your carry-on. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
They turned me back at customs ... :(
 
Yup, new tank looks nicer IMHO. Seams! Not even. The 1300 is rather ugly to me. I'd take a Kaw Ninja 1400 if I want an engine that big. The RS looks really nice.
 
Back
Top