Apr 23, 2014 #1 D dave Road warrior Thread starter Do any of you guys know if the fuel injection system on our CB1100s is "open loop" or "closed loop"? I don't see an oxygen sensor in the exhaust system so I am assuming it is "open". Thank you.
Do any of you guys know if the fuel injection system on our CB1100s is "open loop" or "closed loop"? I don't see an oxygen sensor in the exhaust system so I am assuming it is "open". Thank you.
Apr 23, 2014 #3 D dave Road warrior Thread starter Randy B_imp said: There is and it's closed loop. Click to expand... Thank you, yes, I see Honda has hidden it very well.
Randy B_imp said: There is and it's closed loop. Click to expand... Thank you, yes, I see Honda has hidden it very well.
Feb 9, 2019 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... Honda PGM-FI, closed loop for sure (constant monitoring).