Two Headlight Bulbs

This looks like a different countries model. Like an extra daytime running light to save the headlight I guess.
I have seen that on a lot of European cars, but never a Japanese motorcycle.
 
DGShannon_imp said:
Look at the 30 second mark. This shows to be a 2015 model. Have others, maybe not-US models, had this before?


It's got ABS also.

I like the idea; but retrofitting might not be practical.

It also might ruin the excellent optics of the headlight as they are on the single H4 unit. Someone wants running lights, there are any number of options.
 
Most European motorcycles have the 'sidelight' (sometimes called 'pilot light')
My UK CB1100ex has a sidelight and independent ABS as standard.
 
I watched it 3 times, the last time at 1 second intervals. What did you see that makes you believe it's a 2015 model?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I watched it 3 times, the last time at 1 second intervals. What did you see that makes you believe it's a 2015 model?
The video itself is titled "Honda CB1100 2015 | Sport". Who knows if that is correct.
 
Was it the second bulb in the headlight shell?
 
Back
Top