TWO BROTHERS on the two sides

I'm biased, but I reckon it looks better that a 2013 with twin Two Brothers exhausts. :)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I'm biased, but I reckon it looks better that a 2013 with twin Two Brothers exhausts. :)
:) I agree. I changed my mind about installing Two Brothers exhausts
 
The only other cosmetic mod I'd do to my 2011 CB if I weren't such a cheapskate is put twin exhausts on it. I like the symmetry. The black EX ticks lots of style boxes for me.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
The only other cosmetic mod I'd do to my 2011 CB if I weren't such a cheapskate is put twin exhausts on it. I like the symmetry. The black EX ticks lots of style boxes for me.
I reworked on my CB1100 2013 exhaust 4-1 at 4-2-2. And then I sold it bike ... And I bought the EX 2014 ;)

This is my former motorcycle СB1100 2013 (with a converted silencer 4-1 at 4-2-2)
 
Back
Top