rakpak_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OMG! I'm with you on this one.........................:huh:Scoobynut_imp said:Whoa! Just my opinion, but that doesn't suit this bike at all looks wise. But if you're not concerned with that, the power gains are certainly impressive. Price is certainly more budget-friendly than the Staintune. I guess if you're one of those all go and no show types, go for it. I have a older Two Bros on both my Hawks and they're great on that bike. This one for the CB looks like their newer 'shorty' exhaust for the Hawk GT, at least the muffler section anyways.
Its not just you. Looks are always subjective but I like a clean look that would be shorter and narrower than the stock pipe. I cant put my finger on it but it looks like a hack job to me.Deftquiver_imp said:Sounds nice, and I like the HP/Torque gains... but is it just me... or is that thing ugly?
Inline4_imp said:
vfrpaul98_imp said:Inline4_imp said:
OH MY. TWOBROS. exhaust, what an insult to the cb1100 design. save that design for the rad punk plastic racer wanabe's.
I'm with INLINE4, KERKER 4-INTO ONE OR 4 INTO TWO IN BLACK CHROME PLEASE.
Well said, Guth. I remember thinking when I first saw the TBR exhaust yesterday, hmmm, well, they certainly didn't spend a lot of money developing that exhaust, for the reasons you spelled out. I can understand their reasoning -- to save development costs -- but I just don't see the exhaust having much appeal with most of the CB1100 crowd.Guth_imp said:The problem with the 2 Bros design is that it appears as if they simply take an existing can down off of the shelf and slap it on some spare mid-pipe they found laying around and throw it out on the market for sale. On the other hand, with the designs like the Staintune or the Moriwaki, it is obvious they spent the time and the money to obtain gains in both performance and looks — creating designs that are unique to the CB1100.
Compare and contrast:
![]()
Oh come on...you know you'd LOVE to see that!!thumper_imp said:Oh good grief. That pipe looks good on a CB1100, like a blower would look good protruding from the hood of a Prius!!!
Shame on ya 2 Bros. You get an "F" for effort.

oldyaler_imp said:vfrpaul98_imp said:Inline4_imp said:
OH MY. TWOBROS. exhaust, what an insult to the cb1100 design. save that design for the rad punk plastic racer wanabe's.
I'm with INLINE4, KERKER 4-INTO ONE OR 4 INTO TWO IN BLACK CHROME PLEASE.
OH MY. TWOBROS. exhaust, what an insult to the cb1100 design. save that design for the rad punk plastic racer wanabe's.
I'm with INLINE4, KERKER 4-INTO ONE OR 4 INTO TWO IN BLACK CHROME PLEASE. Kerker is what all the "cool cats" had in the 70s. I prefer a chrome 4 into 2 myself.