Turning to Cafe

chienhyu_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi Guys,

Turning my CB11 to Cafe Phase I

3e6f4c0118155dc47d99f771400c18f4.jpg


27659cbf15ff679a6eafec1b0e3b644d.jpg


dbec70c0853618c0c7041abefb5aa835.jpg


b206afe7a4465b2c68fdecd75b54e1e3.jpg


:D
 
Looking good.
 
Looks great! Can you please post me some more photos of the handlebars? They look swept in and look good. Any particular model you have?

thanks!
 
What the he k is BRAT style? Lol
 
The brad style is a mid point between cafe racer and scrambler.

Google it and tell me what do you think!

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
 
pertegaz... Googled it. I'd say...oh heck ....I don't know what to say lol
 
I just looked it up too. I like it! I think I'm too old for it but I'd get a kick out of seeing some youngsters riding around on bikes like that. Heck, I'd get a kick out of seeing some oldsters riding around on bikes like that too.
 
Hahaha!

You have the true! Tune your bike is cheapest than fix it...

But mine isn't crashed!

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
 
Back
Top