Tunnel Fever - The Blue Ridge Parkway

Bravo Ptero, Bravo! another awesome production. Gosh what great memories!
 
Wow, that was a great video. Great choice of music to go with it. Real classy. You wouldn't believe what I see and hear on the FZ-07 forum. I really enjoy being on this forum.

modmaster
 
The music sounded like a cross between a 70's cop show and the theme from 2001 a space oddyssy....lol.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
The music sounded like a cross between a 70's cop show and the theme from 2001 a space oddyssy....lol.
The so-called theme from "2001 A Space Odyssey" was an adaption of the tone poem by Richard Strauss, "Also Sprach Zarathustra". Composed in the last years of the nineteenth century, it was Strauss' interpretation of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophical writing of the same name. On the video Deodato, a Brazlian, gives it a jazz twist.

Apart from all that I hope you enjoyed the video :).

Cheers
 
Great work, Pterodactyl. Many a happy memory there, indeed.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
The music sounded like a cross between a 70's cop show and the theme from 2001 a space oddyssy....lol.
The so-called theme from "2001 A Space Odyssey" was an adaption of the tone poem by Richard Strauss, "Also Sprach Zarathustra". Composed in the last years of the nineteenth century, it was Strauss' interpretation of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophical writing of the same name. On the video Deodato, a Brazlian, gives it a jazz twist.

Apart from all that I hope you enjoyed the video :).

Cheers
The so-called theme from "2001 A Space Odyssey" was an adaption of the tone poem by Richard Strauss, "Also Sprach Zarathustra". Composed in the last years of the nineteenth century, it was Strauss' interpretation of Friedrich Nietzsche's philosophical writing of the same name. On the video Deodato, a Brazlian, gives it a jazz twist.

Apart from all that I hope you enjoyed the video :).

Cheers
Yes, quite. :D
 
Back
Top