the_undecider_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I got these footpegs in my last order from Mr. T. One of the items was back ordered and holding up the rest of my order since I didn't want to pay separate shipping. I started thinking about getting some new footpegs since I am not a fan of rubber covered pegs. These were about the same price as the other item that was backordered, so I figured what the heck.
These are advertised as 10mm up and back, but they feel maybe a little forward compared to stock and about the same height. I think the smaller profile of these lends itself to that and my boot heel seems to fit the contour better. They are nicely CNC machined with a knurled texture similar to the brake pedal. I probably could have found a similar style peg for less, but I am happy.
[url=http://s960.photobucket.com/user/Pflugerville_Bike_Guy/media/20150127_195001_zps652b5e0f.jpg.html]
These are advertised as 10mm up and back, but they feel maybe a little forward compared to stock and about the same height. I think the smaller profile of these lends itself to that and my boot heel seems to fit the contour better. They are nicely CNC machined with a knurled texture similar to the brake pedal. I probably could have found a similar style peg for less, but I am happy.
[url=http://s960.photobucket.com/user/Pflugerville_Bike_Guy/media/20150127_195001_zps652b5e0f.jpg.html]
