beardyweirdy@me.com_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Hey All, I've got a TSR Air Funnel Kit burning a hole in my pocket and I'm thinking of fitting it next week. I've been waiting on a Service Manual before I did it.
There's a fair bit of work to do and it will be a bit of a faff. The bike has a re-Flashed ECU, Cat Cat Free Pipes, PCV and a TSR Intake Funnel. She's running sweet and has lots of power.
Has anyone done the mod, or something like and been impressed with the results?
I am being a bit lazy, it is summertime ;-) and I'm looking for an excuse to either do it or not I guess.
Opinions?
best
Kev
There's a fair bit of work to do and it will be a bit of a faff. The bike has a re-Flashed ECU, Cat Cat Free Pipes, PCV and a TSR Intake Funnel. She's running sweet and has lots of power.
Has anyone done the mod, or something like and been impressed with the results?
I am being a bit lazy, it is summertime ;-) and I'm looking for an excuse to either do it or not I guess.
Opinions?
best
Kev