Tshirt on eBay

PowerDubs_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Have these been talked about before? I purchased a black one on June 15 and I am waiting for it to arrive.

6a42b5054829360bdfcee5262577ed48.png
2a75afb7cc71672ab5d06fc72a84f9cd.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't recall seeing them. How much?
 
1100rider_imp said:
According to the ebay site, the seller is based in Malaysia and shirt is $20 with $5 shipping.
So a size XL in Malaysia will equal a size S in Oz (or US) :D

At least that's my experience buying clothes of fleabay :angel:

Nothing to do with my beer gut either. :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
I thought you guys were joking about the sizing – but the tag literally says XL USA two XL Asia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Got mine about 6 months ago. Tag says to lay flat to dry; otherwise, it will be new clothing for your chihuahua.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Update- as a warning as this shirt is still FS online- it is BAD quality.

Didn't look as bright and crisp as the picture even when new- and once washed the logo degrades horribly.

I'd take a picture, but just trust me- you might as well burn the money instead!
 
Late to this thread, but I ordered the black shirt last year and the quality was absolute crap.

A waste of money. Dont fall for it!
 
I am hoping that Guth makes long sleeve available in 100% cotton, particularly in gray or navy, but black would be OK. White is cooler, but sure shows the bugs. With the Dart Marlin, I seldom get a bug on the chest, but the shoulders and sleeves are still a bug target.

CB1100 Forum Store
 
SportsterDoc_imp said:
I am hoping that Guth makes long sleeve available in 100% cotton, particularly in gray or navy, but black would be OK. White is cooler, but sure shows the bugs. With the Dart Marlin, I seldom get a bug on the chest, but the shoulders and sleeves are still a bug target.

CB1100 Forum Store
+1 for long sleeve
 
peterbaron_imp said:
SportsterDoc_imp said:
I am hoping that Guth makes long sleeve available in 100% cotton, particularly in gray or navy, but black would be OK. White is cooler, but sure shows the bugs. With the Dart Marlin, I seldom get a bug on the chest, but the shoulders and sleeves are still a bug target.

CB1100 Forum Store
+1 for long sleeve
Yep, short sleeve are OK for short trips around town, but sun blocking is helpful heading out of town.

Yesterday, I met a friend at Lowes.com for the purpose of using MyLowesCard, which has a military/veteran discount.

Since I had already finished all the electrical work at my son's that morning, I decided to head up into the mountains. Only a little over 100 miles, but wearing a short sleeve shirt, my arms got a bit red. My dad was the last generation to physically indicate our Catawba heritage and I take after my Irish material grandfather with light skin.

My Carhartt cotton long sleeves shirts get a lot of use.
 
Back
Top