trying to put a tire on for the first time. won't inflate?

Thread starter
Resolution:

I took it to a local car tire joint (Gerald's) one of the guys in the garage took it back to the back and popped it up for me, then inflated it to a perfect 42psi. no charge.

I must repeat myself: I am never ever changing a tire again as along as I live.
 
I told my adult daughter about MrP's comments on thrift. She said, "YES YES YES. It’s so much easier to do without than over pay and not be able to afford the necessities."
 
Stichill_imp said:
I told my adult daughter about MrP's comments on thrift. She said, "YES YES YES. It’s so much easier to do without than over pay and not be able to afford the necessities."
They're both very wise, although I'm not persuaded by some of MrP's product-return strategies! :-/
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Resolution:

I took it to a local car tire joint (Gerald's) one of the guys in the garage took it back to the back and popped it up for me, then inflated it to a perfect 42psi. no charge.

I must repeat myself: I am never ever changing a tire again as along as I live.
I don't blame you. I think the last motorcycle tire I changed was around 1982. Given the time and effort spent wrestling that rubber on the rim, the $20 shop mounting/balancing option was a no-brainer.

It really helps if you have a motorcycle specific tire shop in the area (we have two). If all they do is tires, they can usually get you fixed up and on your way in minutes.
 
Back
Top