Trying to find a seat for my '13 CB1100.

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am trying to find an OEM seat with the tapered rear that I keep seeing (the one on the left). I believe that it was on the Australian/Japanese 2010/11 model. I keep seeing them in photos of the bike. Here is an example of what I am looking for. The one on the left is has more of a blunt rear, unlike the tapered rear of the one on the left.
 
SCCBrider_imp said:
I am trying to find an OEM seat with the tapered rear that I keep seeing (the one on the left). I believe that it was on the Australian/Japanese 2010/11 model. I keep seeing them in photos of the bike. Here is an example of what I am looking for. The one on the left is has more of a blunt rear, unlike the tapered rear of the one on the left.
I'm sorry, you've totally lost me there! :-/
 
Back
Top