Trouble getting on the site

Hmmm. I wonder if it had to do with the high volume of traffic on the site because Honda just announced the new 2021 CB1100 would be a six cylinder. Or maybe that's old news. Or just a lie.
 
I had trouble almost all day. I texted Guth about 11:30 am after getting a text. When I checked at 2:30 it was still out. Finally got on a couple minutes ago
 
Came back today, after 3 day trip and was not working at around 1 pm...at 3 pm everything works ok.
 
I also had trouble last night. Back this morning. I'm surprised it worked with https://

pekingduck: :rofl:
 
That's quite the beast until you get tangled up in figuring how the exhaust works. M C Escher would be proud.
 
Nicely photoshopped picture. Rider is properly geared up for the business at hand. I really like that helmet color scheme. Would go well with my orange XR1200.

While the 6 cylinder concept would probably bring a lot of curious riders to the showroom I’m not sure how well the bike would sell. I always thought the CBX motor was a bit wide. But. There’s no denying that a 6 into 6 exhaust would have my attention. Anything less with that motor configuration would be something I could walk away from.
 
Back
Top