Nov 18, 2022 #1 R rich_imp Running like a top Thread starter i was at a show with my 700 nighthawk and got another 1st place trophy for some reason my wife will not let me keep this one in the house.
i was at a show with my 700 nighthawk and got another 1st place trophy for some reason my wife will not let me keep this one in the house.
Nov 18, 2022 #2 Gone in 60 Road warrior I can't see why she'd have a problem with that... Nice bike, and congratulations! And digging that crazy purple and red Bosozoku bike in the background.
I can't see why she'd have a problem with that... Nice bike, and congratulations! And digging that crazy purple and red Bosozoku bike in the background.
Nov 18, 2022 #3 the Ferret Road warrior with factory matching bags no less. Nice combo. What a great bike, hydraulic valves, shaft drive. Honda should have kept making some iteration of that forever! Also like the 305 Scrambler in the background. I had one in 1968.
with factory matching bags no less. Nice combo. What a great bike, hydraulic valves, shaft drive. Honda should have kept making some iteration of that forever! Also like the 305 Scrambler in the background. I had one in 1968.
Nov 18, 2022 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I guess both congratulations and commiserations are in order, Rich.
Nov 18, 2022 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior rich_imp said: i was at a show with my 700 nighthawk and got another 1st place trophy for some reason my wife will not let me keep this one in the house. Click to expand... Wooooooooo Lordie, rich! She is beautiful!! I had the '84 CB750SC in blue/black. Man ... sweet, ... yum! Gimme shaft drive! Oh, rich, hey ... congratulations man. (I miss her)
rich_imp said: i was at a show with my 700 nighthawk and got another 1st place trophy for some reason my wife will not let me keep this one in the house. Click to expand... Wooooooooo Lordie, rich! She is beautiful!! I had the '84 CB750SC in blue/black. Man ... sweet, ... yum! Gimme shaft drive! Oh, rich, hey ... congratulations man. (I miss her)
Nov 18, 2022 #6 Nachodaddy Road warrior You can sit that trophy on my bike any time. Beautiful bike. Congratulations!