Triumphs at the Pisgah Country Store

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
590339339ff35b1b430808beff621693.jpg


Three of my riding friends had their Triumphs this afternoon at the Pisgah Inn Country Store where we often meet , NONE of them were leaking oil as they had them for nearly 40 years and all the bugs are out of them.
 
Best, I like is the blue and red/white , nice/classic bikes = :thumbsup:
John, nice pics :clap:
 
They look lovely. Who’d have thought you could keep a 60s or 70s Triumph from leaking oil?
 
I had a T-100 and my brother has a T-120. The T-120 is much more comparable to the CB 1100 imo
 
Dude_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
Nice looking bikes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm a Triumph owner so I appreciate seeing the photo.
How does the T100 compare to the cb1100??t
How does the T100 compare to the cb1100??t
They really don't compare at all. Each have their own characteristics and are a joy to ride, but the 1100 is smoother and more refined.
 
Back
Top