Gone in 60
Road warrior
I wonder if I'm smart enough to hide a 401k withdrawal from Mrs. G.
Our financial adviser is a good friend. But HOW good a friend...
Our financial adviser is a good friend. But HOW good a friend...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:I wonder if I'm smart enough to hide a 401k withdrawal from Mrs. G.
Our financial adviser is a good friend. But HOW good a friend...
I think I have finally seen a bike that is more beautiful than the CB1100. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. I can't wait to see pictures (and hopefully videos) of your when you get it. I don't think my arms, shoulders and back could handle that position for very long though at this stage of the game.Whoops_imp said:I think I have finally seen a bike that is more beautiful than the CB1100. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. I can't wait to see pictures (and hopefully videos) of your when you get it. I don't think my arms, shoulders and back could handle that position for very long though at this stage of the game.misterprofessionality_imp said:Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.
See what you do is you don't withdraw from the 401k for the bike, you borrow against the house for the bike and then propose paying down the house with a little teeny draw on the 401k. It's the house! How can she say no?Gone in 60_imp said:I wonder if I'm smart enough to hide a 401k withdrawal from Mrs. G.
Our financial adviser is a good friend. But HOW good a friend...

See what you do is you don't withdraw from the 401k for the bike, you borrow against the house for the bike and then propose paying down the house with a little teeny draw on the 401k. It's the house! How can she say no?misterprofessionality_imp said:I think I have finally seen a bike that is more beautiful than the CB1100. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. I can't wait to see pictures (and hopefully videos) of your when you get it. I don't think my arms, shoulders and back could handle that position for very long though at this stage of the game.Whoops_imp said:I think I have finally seen a bike that is more beautiful than the CB1100. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. I can't wait to see pictures (and hopefully videos) of your when you get it. I don't think my arms, shoulders and back could handle that position for very long though at this stage of the game.misterprofessionality_imp said:Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.
You'd be surprised...having ridden the bike myself a couple of times now it's a surprisingly comfortable and relaxed position
See what you do is you don't withdraw from the 401k for the bike, you borrow against the house for the bike and then propose paying down the house with a little teeny draw on the 401k. It's the house! How can she say no?Gone in 60_imp said:I wonder if I'm smart enough to hide a 401k withdrawal from Mrs. G.
Our financial adviser is a good friend. But HOW good a friend...