Triumph Thruxton RS Final Edition

Iconic machine. It’s not a future classic - it already has classic status in bucket loads right off the production line. Great choice of machine and fully understand why you splashed the cash for it. Respect! And if for any strange reason you ever tire of it, you’ll get back more than you paid for it.
 
Thread starter
Corynorhinus_imp said:
Iconic machine. It’s not a future classic - it already has classic status in bucket loads right off the production line. Great choice of machine and fully understand why you splashed the cash for it. Respect! And if for any strange reason you ever tire of it, you’ll get back more than you paid for it.
I don't know about all that! As my CB will tell you, I tend to ride the absolute tatas off the bikes I own, so I never buy them with any expectation to get anything out of them, but that said given it's "final edition" status as long as it isn't wrecked I know it will always be desirable to some collector.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
It's looking like we'll be able to get up there in May so, yea it's highly likely I'll be riding green at that time.
^^ :banana::celebrate::excited::biker:
 
Thread starter
Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.

 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.

Welp, green is my favorite color, so I'm excited for ya! Spectacular looking bike!!

I love the stripes. Green / gold is a great combination. The thick silver spine down the middle of the tank--cool, but on the front end of it, it looks like it come to a buckle or something, can't tell. Any idea what that is? Just design?

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.

That is drop dead gorgeous in the flesh, congratulations. :banana:
 
Be careful, the tires looks like they might be slick :rofl:
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Small update....a video of a real live specimen was released from a recent bike show....it's a real live bike,! I can hardly believe I'm going to own one of these.

I think I have finally seen a bike that is more beautiful than the CB1100. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. I can't wait to see pictures (and hopefully videos) of your when you get it. I don't think my arms, shoulders and back could handle that position for very long though at this stage of the game.
 
Back
Top