Trip to northern Michigan

walrusz06_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just on my first trip with the bike of any distance.

Finding the seat a bit rough on the back side, but stops every 100 miles seem to take care of it.
c293d3689d1274988ac6ea0d7eda6657.jpg


I stiffened the suspension and like the ride better.
48868170428df44f29fbd89abc1d3d0d.jpg
cb76f28fe1e18442fd873bada41b0bec.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
what are some roads or towns you plan on hitting?
where is the rest of your gear:-)
Maybe try bicycle riding pants under your jeans, good quality ones.
 
Thread starter
Which model from air hawk?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh I don't want to read all the seat threads. What's the best seat for long riding comfort?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Made the 300mi trip back Sunday. Was horrible. Seat absolutely killed me. I was so frustrated last 100mi. That's not the way to ride.

I think other than the seat the knee position for long extended periods is hard as well. I think a new seat and some highway pegs (recommendation?) will make all the difference.

Until then gonna stay around town. Took three days for legs and butt to recover. Lol. No joke.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have a big air hawk for my Harley, but I just bought a Royal Seating pad for my CB. It has gel and memory foam. Bought the pinion size, fits perfect on the CB !
 
Yes, a new seat could solve your problem, but so could a change in apparel. My comfort during and after long rides on the stock seat seems to be related to heat and my choice of pants/underwear. You may want t look into this before print for the more expensive seat change. On the other hand, a change to a slightly taller seat could solve both your butt and knee issues.

There are several seat threads and a few pant threads on this forum. Sorry that you had a rough ride.
 
I don't comment on seats no more.
I do know a bloke who gives the Airhawk the thumbs up.
Hope you find a solution that works for you.

Regards
 
Back
Top